Monday, February 28, 2011

ok thus begins again


well i have to take a moment to give props to my trent for his& atticus' oscar last night..
but then again ill do me first...just been blah lately...stay in my cocoon of a home...realistically cos every time i go out, thats gas, thats putting peanut in and out the car...have 121 dum dums in case of charleycastrophe in a store...but all in all its id rather be home...
so i thought my anemia was acting up so i went to the doctor, well more for my sinus infection but i said i need blood drawn cos i think my anemia is acting up...tho my headshrinker also had wanted this done, but this was prior to my acceptance again of medicaid...so they call today and say everything is fine...i am blessed...so just knowing that should be a happy thing...but now i realize that it has to be psychosematic or some shit...
that suks...
so today i am going to make a conscuious effort to stay awake the remainder of the day...
sounds easy? not from me anyways...
i should also finally catch up on my kids journals that i have been makiing since peanut was b4 the womb and i started one for mai, two xmas past cos i didnt make one for her as bad ass, so why not one of her beautifill preteen years...
nice...
ok so im off this machine now...
thanks for reading..

No comments:

Post a Comment